How to get a custom Shutterfly mug for free! (or cheap)
Warning! Very complicated tutorial below:
This can either be free or $1.19
1. If you have a Shutterfly account (or get one soon) you would have gotten an email saying: “3 DAYS LEFT | Extra $10 off on…” for a code for a free $10 off a $10 or more purchase, before s/h costs. (Kleenex.com is giving them out, too)
2. Get a free shipping code here by typing 5 emails (can be fake)
3. Go to Shutterfly and make a mug for $11.19 (I recommend the Initech logo for Office Space)
4. Put in both codes at checkut and the total will be $1.19 (yes, you can layer codes)
GET IT FOR FREE:
5. Go to Serve.com and get a free $10 signup bonus, in a day or two, they will send you a card. Verfiy it with the code in the letter, and use it like a real AM Ex card.
6. Use this card on your Shutterfly order.
I just placed my order. The card is taking it’s time confirming the order. I hope it works out. Good Luck!
*** Credit to “thiev” @ FW for original POST***
‘via Blog this’